- Apply online. Each adult 16 years of age or older who will live in your unit MUST complete an application.
- Once the application is received, you will be placed on our waiting list for the applicable market-value unit size.
- When you are next in line for an available unit, the co-op will contact you to arrange a viewing of the unit and confirm potential move-in dates.
- If the move in date works for you, your application will be forwarded to the Member Selection Committee, who will contact you for an interview. The purpose of the interview is to try to get to know you a little better. It also gives you the opportunity to ask questions of people who live here.
- After the interview, the co-op conducts a credit and landlord check.
- The final application is forwarded to the Board of Directors for final review and approval.
Please note our current waitlist is at least 5 years long.
Information for Prospective Members
The co-op has 66 apartments of various sizes, ranging from 1-4 bedrooms. Fridges, stoves and water heaters are included, and most of the units in the 6-storey high rise have balconies and storage rooms. Heating is provided by electric baseboard heaters, which are individually controlled in each room. The units are heated electrically.
Members pay their own heat and hydro and are required to maintain contents and liability insurance.
Free parking is available on site for members and visitors. There are multiple spots designated for those with accessibility permits. There is one spot with an electric vehicle charger.
The co-op has a bike room with locking posts, as well as an air pump and maintenance station.
The co-op has multiple laundry rooms on site, all with front load washers. In addition, there is a playground for young children, a courtyard where members can barbecue in the summers, a rooftop patio on the sixth floor of the highrise and a community centre that members can book for private functions.
There is no additional charge for parking or for water consumption. The co-op supplies and maintains a stove, fridge and water heater in each unit. There are four common laundry rooms for use by members.